Sunday, June 28, 2009

Shopping!!!!

So lately I've been workin' like a dog-full day of work then to the house for some more work. This week I finally got all of the wallpaper and backing off the walls in the dining room (talk about a pain!). I also got all the holes patched in the dining room and bonus back room. So today I decided to reward myself with some shopping! Started out at Lowe's to get some primer and scored a 5 gallon bucket of primer for $25. Then onto the plant department-which is where it got really good! I checked out the markdown plants first-I discovered this section last year and am so glad I did! I picked up a 5 gallon white hydrangea-$6.25, 4 six packs of dianthus-$.50 each, 2 five gallon pre-designed flower planters with 4 plants in each-$4.50 each, and a tomato plant for $1.50!! All they need is a little pruning and they'll be fine!!! Then I headed over to a discount store (Big Lots) and found this little gem shoved in the back of one of the shelves....

It's 5.5 quarts and it was only $8!!!!!!! I've got the perfect spot on my counter. I'll post pictures of my house progress soon! Happy shopping!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment