Wednesday, June 10, 2009

home sweet home...

...well almost. So here are a few snapshots of my new home!!! They are a bit random and *out of order* but there are here!

this is the built-in linen closet upstairs:


up close pic of all of the molding around all of the doors (even inside the closets) and windows...

this is the *bonus room* not sure what to do with it, its a lovely shade of pink with white polka--dots. But it does have a great window seat!


an aerial view of my living room, patterned wood floors and all...


aerial-ish view of my dining room looking into the kitchen and pink pol-a-dot room...

up close of my built in sideboard/hutch with stained glass windows. These windows are making it hard for me to decide on what color to paint the dining room...

another view of the dining room and a pic of one of the two window seats in the house. All it needs is a comfy cushion and LOTS of pillows...

view from dining room from living room, you should see the detail on the wood-amazing!


this is what you see as soon as you walk in the door-my staircase-can't you just see the garland and stockings hanging from this at Christmas time?


another view of dining room from living room-you can see the lead glass windows-I have two!



Hope you enjoyed the 'tour'! I will post more pics soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment