Thursday, June 25, 2009

I wish I was back at the beach...

ugh...I HATE hot weather. It's near 90 degrees here and it's almost 10 p.m. I wish I was back at the beach and splashing in the water. Here are some pics from the mini vacation. We arrived at the beach at night but my daughter HAD to go to the beach, so to the beach we went. The water was freezing cold-I'm talking ice water cold. but she went in and splashed around a bit...

It's hard to tell from these pictures (because it's so darn pretty) that it's Lake Michigan-the water is freezing like I said-but the beaches are clean with light colored sand and clear water...

The lighthouse on the pier...


It rained all day on Saturday-totally bummed my daughter out-it was her birthday. But we had gorgeous weather on Sunday so we spent as much time there as we could before we headed back home....

It's hard to see but as soon as we arrived we spotted 30 or more sailboats heading out (see those tiny dots on the horizon?)-it was so colorful~


We'll be heading back to the beach soon & I can't wait!


No comments:

Post a Comment