Monday, July 6, 2009

stainless or white?

So I made a lovely discovery the other day...my refrigerator is dead. I need to replace it~obviously~but I need help in deciding to go with stainless steel or white. My kitchen isn't the largest but does have tall ceilings. When it comes time to redo the kitchen I am repainting the cabinets white (or slightly off white), walls latte and replacing the floors with a light neutral color. White appliances would *blend* in with the cabinets, but stainless looks so good! Here are some pics of my kitchen in it's current state.
This is one of two doors going into the kitchen...
View from door above...
Further in the kitchen looking into the second entrance out into the dining room...

View from second door...
I also forgot to mention that the counter tops will be replaced in the spring!

No comments:

Post a Comment